I was not able to confirm this in my testing. I was only able to play one short clip of a show I’d never heard of; but, I did notice that the first level ip-wall no longer shows up, I was able to browse the entire site, launch the video player and watch full pre-roll commercials before the stream stopped playing.
To save you some clicking, here’s a re-post of the work-around:
For Canadian viewers, if you are using firefox, install the following addon:
1) In Firefox, Go to tools->modify headers
2) From the drop down box on the left select add
3) Then enter: “X-Forwarded-For” in the first input box without the quotation marks
4) Enter: “126.96.36.199” in the second input box without the quotation marks
5) Leave the last input box empty, and save the filter, and enable it
6) Click the ‘Configuration’ tab on the right then proceed to check the ‘always on’ button.
Close the Modify Headers box and it should work.
Leave a comment, let me know if this works for you.